Monday, November 16, 2009

i forgot. . .

I had something i was thinking of today that i wanted to blog about but cant for the life of me remember. . . No worries, it was prolly a lie anyways.

Yeah so today was my next to last observation at Kirby. Mixed feelings. I am just now getting comfortable with the kids and i will miss having kids to yell at, but on the flip side i will be able to work again, for a few weeks and earn some money. Today was cool though. We started a unit on Tennis and i really like tennis, but we only have one week and there are ALOT of skills and rules to cram into 2 days so we can have them play for 3 days. . .

Stopped by target on the way home and picked up the new Patton Oswalt and Nick Swardson cd's. GOOD STUFF. I also bought the new Super Mario Bros Wii game. It is soooo much fun, but fuckin stressful!

I am playing video games when i should be catching up on school work that i have put off, but if i have put it off this long, it can wait another couple weeks, right?

The house is pretty clean, and staying that way. I am pretty excited bout that....ahhhh yes now i remember!

So i have been helpin my dad organize his tool shop and found a tub of stuff i thought i had lost or thrown away, it was cool. Well in it was most all the letters and cards i recieved while in the Corps. I went thru it all and organized it so that it would fit in a smaller container. Well i got to reading some for certian people and man, i wonder if i didnt miss some oppertunities. I dont know and i am not saying that people were throwing themselves at me, but the language used, did i ignore it cuz i thought i had someone or didnt look at them in "that" way? I dont know. You think 15 and 16 yrs is too late to ask? I had letters from people i dont remember keeping in touch with, yet me must have because they were answering questions that i apparently asked them. I also look back on the Corps and remember good things for the most part, its a game thats all. But in some of the stuff i was really down. . . Makes me really wantto keep up with this blog, but maybe i should start a personal one, one only i read, who knows.

So i got "permission" to tell, and i told diane and Leon, but i still dont want to broadcast. i am still on the fence about her.

So everyone seems to like the new do and face do, lets see how long it lasts. I tell you what it was friggin cold thismorning and i wish i had my wooly pully face.

So yeah i guess that will do it for now. gotta git ready for my bullshit classes in the morning...

3 comments:

  1. i don't think you read the comments people leave on your blog, but a personal blog that only you read is called a D-I-A-R-Y. also, quit being so secretive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yes i Do read them, and i know its a diary. . .i meant both a diary and this blog. I like secrets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think 15/16 years is too late to ask... GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete